If you’re spending time and resources marketing your business, you need to implement this simple tool to convert more of your enquiries into new clients.
Many of our clients are running numerous marketing channels and have a number of people answering calls and email enquiries across multiple locations, so keeping track of all of these new prospects can be time consuming and hard work for the business owner. After investigating a number of online tools, CRM’s and the simplest and most effective ways to keep track of everything, we discovered to keep track of your new enquiries is to implement a Daily Call Report.
Google Drive Daily Call Report
If you’ve never used Google Docs, let me enlighten you. If you would like the ability to collaborate with the rest of your team in real time on spreadsheets and documents then you need Google Docs.
I could go on for hours about how much of a game changer Google Drive can be for your business but for now I’ll just concentrate on this awesome spreadsheet we have created to help revolutionise your business
Every time someone new calls your business, this costs you money, so don’t you want to know the outcome of the call? Why they were calling?
Implementing this simple tool is a great way to not only help your team stay organised but also helps them to manage and track phone calls more effectively.
Benefits Of A Daily Call Report
There are many benefits to implementing this simple report and these are as followed:
- Track Your Leads – It can help you to see how many new leads you’re getting per week and how many are existing clients.
- Measure Marketing ROI – It helps you to identify which of you marketing channels have the best enquiry to booking rates.
- Staff Coaching – It helps you to identify which team members are converting enquiries at a higher rate and coach underperforming staff .
- Collaborate With Your Entire Team – Google docs allows numerous team members to be working on a live document at the same time, you can also manage who can view and edit these documents
- Follow Up Unsolved Leads – Without having a system in place to follow up unsolved leads, how else will you be able to continue to follow up?
There are so many advantages of have a Daily Call Report. For those of you who have used a CRM before, you will understand the importance of tracking the entire lifecycle of your clients, not just after they have booked in to visit your practice. Many CRM systems are time consuming to setup and train your staff to use, this is why we encourage all our clients to use this simple template in their business
Are you ready to make a change?